PSC Meeting Dec 16, 2008, 15:00 UTC
The proposed agenda is:
- initial committers
- how to become a committer
- share vision on what types of components GeoExt includes
- discuss a short-term roadmap - what will go into GeoExt first
- Frequency of releases, in sync with OpenLayers?
- Stable trunk?
- keep GPL3 or find another solution
- by OSGeo? keep as is?
- devide trac in topics
- IRC / mailing list
- define the IRC and mailing list
- Call for participation
- Tasks TBD
- what tasks?
The following developers have currently been identified:
- Andreas Hocevar
- Bart van den Eijnden
- Eric Lemoine
- Frédéric Junod
- Patrick Valsecchi
- Pierre Giraud
- Tim Coulter
- Tim Schaub
What's in SVN today:
- Eric and Fredéric have started added code to GeoExt. The added classes are:
- FeatureReader: an Ext reader class for converting features into records
- FeatureStoreMediator: a convenience class for adding and removing features from a store of features
- LayerStoreMediator: a class for updating a store when features of a layer are added, remove or modified
- ProtocolProxy: an Ext proxy for fetching features through an OpenLayers protocol
- Tim added a build configuration directory for use with jsbuild.
- Define the next contributions (existing and not existing code) through tickets
- Finalize the discussion http://lists.opengeo.org/raw/geoext/archive/2008/11/1225900443068/
- Copyrights ?
- Synchronization of release with OL / EXT JS
- Stability of the trunk
- Move the trac to OSGeo, keep as it is ?
- Organize the trac to have an easy way to navigate. Possible sub topics: download / community / developpement / documentation / gallery
IRC / mailing list
- Create an IRC (#geoext) and mailing lists email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Call for participation
- Discuss the result http://www.geoext.org/trac/geoext/wiki/CallParticipation
Tasks to be done
- Potentiel tasks
- Mailing list
- Roadmap / Tickets