Announcing: GeoExt 0.7 RC2
The GeoExt Development Team is proud to announce the second release candidate of GeoExt 0.7. This release candidate includes corrections for the following:
- typo in the vector legend example (#250)
- vector legend title doesn't update with layer name changes (#266)
- a stand-alone legend isn't updated when its corresponding layer record is updated (#265)
- AttributeStore misses field "restriction" in the default record type (#252)
- set the version number on GeoExt.version (#251)
- add printexception event to PrintProvider (#249)
- make all examples rely on OpenLayers 2.9 (#245)
Again, the release notes for GeoExt 0.7 are available in http://trac.geoext.org/wiki/Release/0.7/Notes.
The release candidate is downloadable at http://trac.geoext.org/attachment/wiki/Download/GeoExt-release-0.7-rc2.zip.
We invite you to help us test this release candidate. For this download the above archive and change your script tag so your application loads the GeoExt.js file of the archive. You will also need OpenLayers 2.9.
Bug reports can be filed in Trac, under the 0.7 RC2 version. Any regressions should be filed under the 0.7 milestone.
Thanks, and we look forward to your feedback.